From harvest to table ~ what's cooking now?

This blog shows where all those garden goodies I grow end up. I call this little eating area next to the stove my "chef's table" because at all the best restaurants it's a privilege to be invited to dine in the kitchen where the chef reigns supreme. So here I am "reigning" and you are all invited. :-D

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fun with food

Buddy Dave brought me some more corn pasta, one of which was a bag of little duck shapes.

I was surprised they kept their shape after boiling (al dente) and then a minute or so in the microwave until the cheese melted.

There you have it.  

A nice bowl of ..... waaaaait for it .....

Quack'n'cheese.  

Yum!


 Click here to return to Melissa Majora main page.

2 comments:


  1. Shame on your for that name! It does look very appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad. LOL Wished I'd had some of your fresh Jewel butter to add!

      Delete